Purpose:


To gain access to my very first James Marsters concert by proving that I'm the hardest-working James fan around!

To house my efforts, I've created an entire blog devoted solely to documenting this mission.

Dear James Marsters,

I can haz tikit now, plz?

:)

S.A.M.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

ATTENTION ALL TORONTO AREA RESIDENTS AND FANEXPO 2010 ATTENDEES!!!

Come meet James Marsters (Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Caprica, etc) at FanExpo Canada, and check him out LIVE in concert on August 27th!


JAMES MARSTERS will be in TORONTO and performing a concert at FanExpo Canada on August 27, 2010, at 9:00pm, at Metro Toronto Convention Center (255 ST FRONT W. Toronto, Ontario M5V 2W6.)

Tickets are $50(US) for VIP and $25(US) General Admission. VIP is limited to just 50 seats.

*PLEASE NOTE: TICKET HOLDERS MUST ALSO HAVE A FANEXPO CANADA PASS FOR
ENTRANCE INTO THE CONVENTION CENTER.

For more info and to buy tickets, please visit:

James Marsters - The Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/JamesMarstersLive?ref=ts#!/JamesMarstersLive?v=app_11007063052&ref=ts

Hobbystar FanExpo Canada: http://www.fanexpocanada.com/

James Marsters Official Website: http://www.jamesmarsterslive.com/


Hope to see you there! :)



SAM
EAVB_ZATWBAPKWS

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Maynard:

    If this does not win, then I will completely baffled by the fans of Mr. Marsters. I am sure they would be greatly appreciative of this blog, and the work you have put into it. It is surely a shiny bit of work. And you even have the cat involved. Well done! :)

    I am sure they would be gob-smacked and just hand over a ticket to you at this minute! What say you Marsters fans! Hand over the ticket? So say we all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thank you! That's one of my favourite comments ever...and not just 'cause it's the first one for this blog! lol

    And I vote YES!

    So say we all!!! :D

    ReplyDelete