Purpose:


To gain access to my very first James Marsters concert by proving that I'm the hardest-working James fan around!

To house my efforts, I've created an entire blog devoted solely to documenting this mission.

Dear James Marsters,

I can haz tikit now, plz?

:)

S.A.M.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Yep...I am a dork. :)



But I am a creative dork, who isn't afraid to humiliate themselves a little for the sake of making people laugh, and maybe garnering a ticket to the James Marsters concert at Fan Expo Canada 2010!

What follows are photos (all taken by Elizabeth Beard of DangerGirl Photography) of my most recent escapade, one of which might soon be featured on the official FB page of Mr. Marsters himself!  :)




Taking to the streets (on a work break) to promote the James Marsters concert!




My hair got caught in the tape...


With a total stranger.  Yep.  Never seen him before in my life.  ;)



Making sure the TTC passengers are covered.



My hair got stuck in the tape again here, and I nearly needed rescuing.  ;)


Helping out the local businesses while promoting James!




Flagging a cab...kinda...



Considered a smoke break...but decided against it.  Honest.

Tried flexing my massive pipes a bit, but that didn't really work out.

Also tried to make a few calls...but that didn't really work out, either.


At the end of the day, though, it's all about promoting the concert, and having fun.  I think both got covered that day in spades!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment