Purpose:


To gain access to my very first James Marsters concert by proving that I'm the hardest-working James fan around!

To house my efforts, I've created an entire blog devoted solely to documenting this mission.

Dear James Marsters,

I can haz tikit now, plz?

:)

S.A.M.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Quick Update!


OK!  So things are well underway with my little mission to see James in concert!

In addition to this blog, I have already done a few things to spread the word, and there is still more to come!

I first posted on my Author Blog, because it is linked to my Author Page at Amazon.com.  'Cause, really, that's just cool.  Givin' the boy a little extra global-ness.  ;)

I've also been posting all over Empire Avenue...in communities, on my profile, and in an ad that I purchased the maximum 10 000 views.  So far nearly 1000 people have viewed it, and that should spike over the weekend, to boot!

I've been tweeting like mad the link to this blog, so that people from all over can easily find the information they need to attend the concert.

I even created a Facebook Event page for the concert, invited a whack of folks, and made it open, so that anyone and everyone can find it!

Whew!

And that's ONLY the beginning...stay tuned!  ;)

SAM

No comments:

Post a Comment