Purpose:


To gain access to my very first James Marsters concert by proving that I'm the hardest-working James fan around!

To house my efforts, I've created an entire blog devoted solely to documenting this mission.

Dear James Marsters,

I can haz tikit now, plz?

:)

S.A.M.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Remembering MySpace

haha  I totally forgot to add the important details to my MySpace account!

I put them up today, though.  Or, rather, I linked to this very blog, since all the info anyone may need can be found right here!

I emailed the link to another friend, too, but I know she can't make it, so I don't really count that as a spreading-the-word kind of thing.  I think she'd just appreciate the efforts I'm putting in to get my own self there!  lol

My Empire Avenue ad is now over 1700 views, which is awesome.  And people are continuing to vote on my little poll, which makes me giggle much.  :)

What else?  I had to work too much today, and I'm tired...and, admittedly, distracted by a few other things I'm working on as well, so I didn't get as much done today as I'd hoped.

Plus, really...what was with the weather?  Cheese and rice!

OK, more tomorrow.  Nini for now.

Sue:  Hardest-Working-James-Fan Hopeful

1 comment:

  1. Hes a good singer and good looking i actually thought he was from the UK until recent :D

    Greetings from Anna in Sweden

    ReplyDelete